System and Network Administrator
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- This is for Australian clientele
- Monitor the alerts, notifications and scheduled reports produced by client's system.
- Remote monitoring systems and respond appropriately through logging jobs in client's system.
- Perform scheduled monitoring and preventative maintenance tasks for Managed Services clients, such as patch management and testing restores from client backups.
- Provide remote support to IT clients in regard to technical issues.
- Update jobs in client's system including recording all tasks performed, next steps required, resolutions and time sheets
- Escalate service requests to appropriate technicians and/or managers, as required.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the IT Operations Manager, on occasion.
- Must demonstrate experience with Microsoft Powershell scripting
- Must have experience in Microsoft Server Software support (Server 2010 and above)
- Must have experience in Cisco Networks hardware and software support
- Experience with LabTech software is a plus
- Strong English Communications skills
- At least 2 years work experience
- Nice to have Microsoft Certifications under Server 2010
- Nice to have Cisco Certifications
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 10 BSA Commercial Tower, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.