Desktop Software Support Specialist
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 28,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
- Australian Client
- Monitor the alerts, notifications and scheduled reports produced by client's system.
- Respond appropriately through logging jobs in client's system.
- Provide remote support to IT clients in regard to technical issues involving:
- Microsoft operating systems and applications
- WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and network security
- Microsoft Office 365
- Server hardware, software and performance issues
- Anti-virus and anti-malware solutions
- Backups and disaster recovery
- Participate in team meetings, professional development and training sessions and contribute to ongoing process improvement activities.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the IT Operations Manager, on occasion.
- Minimum 2 years IT Service Desk role;
- Strong communication skills, including phone skills, active listening and written skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Effective diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English Spoken Language;
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications and data networks.
- Understanding of remote support and monitoring tools and how these are used to provide client-focused IT services.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- One San Miguel Building Unit 1101, Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.