- Assist the Training Manager in the creation and design of training modules.
- Facilitate and schedule training sessions through numerous techniques such as workshops, learning session, re-training, & seminars.
- Module creation and updates via presentation and infographic contents.
- Assist in setting up of in-person, hybrid, and virtual training sessions.
- Send training evaluation form to participants.
- Record and monitor participant training completions.
- Assist in the creation and consolidation of L&D reports.
- Handles logistical arrangements required for engagement activities such as but not limited to coordination and scheduling employees for training through program invitation and confirmation.
- Prepare training supplies, materials, equipment for in-person training.
- Send communication and training materials to stakeholders.
- Monitor training registration and prepare list of participants.
- Schedule as-needed meetings with Line heads, Team Leads, and Officers to identify what skills are needed to enhance competencies of employees and trainees.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in training facilitation and administration.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- With working experience using common word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics software; (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Canva, and other design and video editing tools.)
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions, and standardized practices.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to perform other tasks and ad hoc activities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Amenable to be assigned from time to time in Silang and/or Batangas site offices.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.