- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- IT Retail
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 426, P. Casal St., Quiapo, Manila, Philippines
I. What are the Branch Manager’s Qualifications?
- Leadership Skills - Branch Manager applicants must have leadership experience leading a team to achieve a common goal
- Technical Skills – Strong background in Sales and Customer Service
- Analytical Skills – The Branch Manager must be able to take data, convert it to information and make observations and recommendations from them.
- Problem Solving Skills – After sufficient observation, the Branch Manager must be able to propose solutions and see those proposals turn into action.
- Ability to learn and use a customized ERP software: EBT (Extreme Business Tool) – Branch Manager candidates must be tech savvy enough to use and suggest improvements on our Enterprise Resource Planning Software.
- Microsoft Office - Mastery of Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
II. What are the Branch Manager’s Scope and Responsibilities?
The branch manager is responsible for the overall operations of his or her assigned store. The manager must ensure that the store’s objectives are met by running the following store functions smoothly
- Sales and Customer Service
- Technical Repair and Logistics Management for parts
- Inventory Management
- Merchandise Display Management
- Stock Keeping and Physical Count
- General Administration