Senior Software Engineer (Web Back-End Developer)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 months ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 50,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Facilities Center, 3rd Floor. Boardroom #530, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong, Philippines
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software engineering work experience
- 100% hands on coding
- Intuitive sense of good software architecture with ample knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of non-relational database and Redis
- Experience in Nginx deployment (Shouldnt this be just an advantage?)
- Native mobile development experience (IOS, Android) - advantage
- Amazon Web Service & Server management experience - advantage
- You have experience working in a small, lean team with agile development methodology
- You should be comfortable using the following collaboration tools: Jira, Github, Google Drive
Gigadevs is software development for the modern age. We help individuals, startups and big organizations to have their own groundbreaking web and mobile application. Not only do we help them with technical needs but we also help them turn their ideas into big and scalable businesses. We are on the mission to use technology to create a better life for humanity. A career at Gigadevs offers countless of opportunities and ways to make an impact in a fast growing Company.
The Manila Engineering team is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help build different applications and systems. The Senior Software Engineers will build various applications including telecom management system, CRM, CMS, Real time notification system, real time ticketing system, help desk and many more exciting applications and features using the best tools and technologies. Systems we build are used by smart entrepreneurs and top companies and organizations in the world.
You should love working on complex problems and building elegant systems and be able to build a prototype of almost anything in a weekend.
- You will be working closely with the sales team and executives to work on new features and projects.
- Optimize and improve existing features.
- Focus on metrics and data to improve our user experience.
- Implement new features based on customer feedback and metrics.
- You must handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end
- Deliver codes that adhere to code quality guidelines (Code Smell, Clean Code, etc)
- Create, Maintain and Modernize tools that automate or speed up the development workflow
- Create and execute Test plans
Apply now and tell us why you’re the best fit for the job.
Facilities Center, Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
Here’s what we can offer:
- Opportunities for aggressive growth and impact on our company’s direction.
- You will work in a friendly environment with smart and like minded people
- We want to create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Fun team events
- Salary: (Negotiable)
- A bunch of other nice perks will come as we grow