Project Manager (Software)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 months ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Facilities Center, 3rd Floor. Boardroom #530, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong, Philippines
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software project management work experience
- Intuitive sense of good software architecture
- Ability to lead cross-functionally and communicate well
- You have experience working in a small, lean team with agile development methodology
- You should be comfortable using the following collaboration tools: Jira, Github, Google Drive
Gigadevs is software development for the modern age. We help individuals, startups and big organizations to have their own groundbreaking web and mobile application. Not only do we help them with technical needs but we also help them turn their ideas into big and scalable businesses. We are on the mission to use technology to create a better life for humanity. A career at Gigadevs offers countless of opportunities and ways to make an impact in a fast growing Company.
The Manila Engineering team is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager to join our team and help build different applications and systems. will build various applications including telecom management system, CRM, CMS, Real time notification system, real time ticketing system, help desk and many more exciting applications and features using the best tools and technologies. Systems we build are used by smart entrepreneurs and top companies and organizations in the world.
You should love working on complex problems and building elegant systems and be able to build a prototype of almost anything in a weekend.
- You will be working closely with the client's, software engineering team and executives to discuss, clarify the scope of work.
- Daily video conference meeting with clients to discuss the requirements of the project
- Evaluate new projects.
- Manage multiple international web and mobile application projects at the s
- Requirements gathering. Manage 1 or two projects at the same time.
- Set goals and milestones
- Assign cost and budget for each project
- Write detailed and clear proposals for new clients
- Must have full knowledge and experience in Agile methodology and Scrum
Apply now and tell us why you’re the best fit for the job.
Facilities Center, Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
Here’s what we can offer:
- Opportunities for aggressive growth and impact on our company’s direction.
- You will work in a friendly environment with smart and like minded people
- We want to create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Fun team events
- Salary: (Negotiable)
- A bunch of other nice perks will come as we grow