Join us as a full-time Graphic Designer:
- Develop, create, and manage all visual marketing communications from concept to completion, including but not limited to marketing materials, videos, motion graphics, demos, websites, mobile applications, and other digital & non-digital marketing tools
- Have an eye on the consumer, social media, and e-commerce business
- Develop a new and innovative concept for marketing design contents
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Collaborate with Sales/Biz Dev team to create designs for presentation, mockup, banners, etc
- Ensure that all creative work meets the required standards and timelines
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- We need young and creative person to be our Graphic Designer with 2-3 years experience
- Have keen eyes and wide range of preferences in layout, social media design and marketing purposes
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have advance understanding of typography layout
- Drawing skills and visual design skills are appreciated bonus!
- Possess a degree in Visual Communication Design, Fine Arts, or has relevant portfolio.
- Able to work under pressure; meet deadlines; and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate good time management and attention to details.
- Have a knowledge of brand positioning and branding
- Understand mobile application and web management
- Willingness to learn is key
- Usability Testing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- LOOPHAUS Cilandak, Jl. Cilandak Tengah III/20, Cilandak Barat, Jakarta Selatan 12430
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.