Assistant Manager | Finance (CPA)
- Pasay, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Handling Accounts Receivables.
- Managing daily cash balances;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively; Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units;
- Accounting graduate from a reputable College, CPA
- Enough Experience in handling Tax & BIR Requirements.
- Must be Goal Oriented and Time Oriented.
- Ready to Mingle with the Team.
- Can work under Pressure
- Compulsory English speaking among team too.
- Well versed in Tax Calculation and BIR Rules and Policies.
- Must have an idea of preparing reports required for Auditing & FS.
- Must be Very Good in MS-Excel.
- Must be adaptable to the new Accounting Software.
- Must be confidential also without the Permission of Your Department Head must not Share Accounting details with other Depts. also outside the company.
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.