Senior Sales Executive
- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
- Develop and maintain a close relation with local business community in order to fulfill clients’ needs effectively.
- Promote services through conventions, trade shows, public relations, etc.
- To be familiar with all seminars, services, applications, and instructions in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients. Sending proposals to potential clients and assist in coordination and implementation of activities by contracting companies.
- Visits potential clients, introduce, and explain The Biyahe Ko services.
- Observe trainers until they become familiar with each personality to provide adequate discussion and give accurate feedback to clients.
- Works with marketing associates to develop new leave-behind product(s), newsletter, advertising materials, etc.
- Find and inquire potential customers and to saturate assigned areas.
- Prepares sales report every day and submit it to immediate superior.
- A graduate of any 4-year course
- Strong customer relations
- Keen on details, very organized and systematic
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Willing to go on field work
- Willing to handle nearby provinces
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Candidates will be assigned in below areas:
- PPP (Parañaque, Pasay & Pasig)
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Floor,Roxas Strip Building,Roxas Boulevard cor., 1300 Roxas Boulevard-Libertad Pedestrian Overpass, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Leisure / Travel
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.