Travel Counselor | Mice Team
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 17 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Leisure / Travel
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Mezzanine Flr. Roxas Strip Bldg., Roxas Blvd., cor Libertad St. cor Derham St. Pasay city 1300, Pasay, Philippines
Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- A minimum of 2-years relevant experience;
- Highly Organized;
- Ready to work under pressure;
- Ready to travel to assist groups;
- Good command of English Language;
- Good user of Excel , word and power point;
- To listen and understand the client needs.
- Visiting MICE business clients.
- Understanding the Client’s needs.
- Contacting Hotels & suppliers.
- Negotiating prices.
- Creating Quotation based on the requirements.
- Handling Invoices.
- Survey the clients feed back.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
GI PHILIPPINES CORP- an Online Travel Solution Provider. By simplifying the travel process, to enhance your customer base, efficiency and profits. we offer a single window platform to provide comprehensive End-to-End solution - BIYAHEKO