General Accounting and Tax Analyst
Get Hooked 360, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines8, Regis Center, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon city, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The General Accounting and Tax Officer is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the organization’s financial records (general ledger). He/she is accountable for creating journal entries and assembling supporting documentation, as well as for tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the Financial Statements and writing related disclosures. He/she also handles tax related compliance, which includes filing and completion of tax returns and other mandatory government reports. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in handling BIR assessments/audits.
- Assist the Finance team in financial and incidental reports preparation necessary to complete the end of the periods financial reports.
- Prepare special reports and other accounting related tasks as necessary.
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and adjustments, including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions.
- Ensure the balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled to supporting documentation.
- Ensure on-time filing and submission of BIR Tax payments which includes withholding taxes, VAT, and income taxes.
- Perform timely recording and maintenance of BIR applications:
- Alphalist Data Entry and VAT relief.
- Prepare and validate esubmission reports monthly.
- Ensure company will comply with BIR deadlines and execute accounting duties on time.
- Perform other adhoc duties.
- Graduate of any Finance / Accounting degree or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in an accounting function.
- Preferably with actual experience in analysis of GL accounts.
- Tax reporting experience in filing and compliance.
- Quickbooks system knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in running/working with an accounting system software.
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping principles.
- CPA is a strong advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Detail oriented
- Disciplined and self starter.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8, Regis Center, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon city, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening
About Get Hooked 360, Inc.
Get Hooked 360 is a Philippines-based digital marketing agency committed to drive businesses forward by making smart and creative campaign ideas come to life. Our mission is to empower brands to succeed through practical, flexible, and efficient use of digital that transforms brand awareness to brand advocacy. We offer end-to-end digital marketing tools and solutions to suit business needs. Strategy, creatives, media, community management and technology are developed in-house allowing us to offer our services with better flexibility, competitiveness and customization. Why Work With Us? Our strength lies in years of experience in corporate marketing, creative servicing and information technology honing our skills to understand your brand and business objectives and choose the right messaging, digital tools, and channel to strengthen your digital presence and get to your target market. Be Part Of Our Team Get Hooked 360 strives to nurture a healthy and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive, enjoy rewarding personal relationships and work according to their abilities. Redefining the working environment of an agency, we believe that the role of both the management and its employees working together results in not only productive business outcomes but also relationships where the overall wellbeing of everyone is valued and encouraged. We value malasakit and we have a heart for our customers and our people. We believe that when we take care of our people, our people naturally takes care of our organization. We love life within and beyond work.