Customer Service Representative | Social Media Channels/Online Chat
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy of the brand/s.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries. Handle and resolve customer complaints following the established resolution policy of the brand/s.
- Deal directly with customers in all social media channels and/or online chat interactions.
- Directly collaborate with Supervisor regarding campaign initiatives and promotions of the brand/s.
- Responsible for the delivery of key social media metrics of the brand/s.
- Provide, on a regular basis, customer’s feedback and online sentiments towards the brand.
- Handles phone engagement (call outs, SMS, Viber) of the brand/s.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and maintain effective customer relationships with the brand’s online community – helpful, courteous, accessible, knowledgeable and responsive;
- Ability to handle negative responses and rejection effectively and still maintain a positive attitude;
- Flexible, trainable and adaptable to changing/different situations;
- A good team player who is willing to work with different people;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a call center industry or customer service is required for this position.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Matandang Balara, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.