The Digital Marketing/Business Manager is primarily responsible for implementing strategies and driving the KPIs of the campaigns assigned to him/her using various marketing solutions, mainly through digital applications or otherwise, depending on client scope and requirements.
The primary responsibility of the DBM is to be the lead for agency business of a given brand or brands.
- Creation of digital campaign strategies (set project objectives and how to achieve targets)
- Managing and coordinating digital marketing projects
- Leading a team of Associates / Specialists
- Agency project lead that directs and collaborates with internal support teams
- Ensuring the fulfillment of project deliverables and KPIs
- Tracking the budget spend of each managed project
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients and other stakeholders, including internal teams and key external partners
- Being the brand custodian within the organization
- Creating and presenting reports and learnings
- Other related duties as required or assigned from time to time by the immediate heads
- 2-3 years of extensive Digital or Brand marketing experience.
- Experience in Account Management / Servicing in an Advertising Agency.
- Familiar with how popular digital platforms work.
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics.
- Worked in a digital agency / advertising agency.
- Worked in a FMCG or pharmaceutical company.
- Great communicator / presenter (in both English and Taglog).
- Good quantitative skills.
- Management skills.
- Handled seeding of online ads.
- Communications or Management degree holder.
- Attended a digital marketing training course.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 2 openings