Community Engagement Associate
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
The Community Engagement Associate (CEA) will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing various online activities to identify and engage the online community of our clients.
Community Engagement Associate is expected to have:
- Manage and grow brand presence on social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.;
- Create social media content;
- Engage regularly with the target market, update the page content/website and answers social media queries;
- Create engagement reports that contain insights on the market;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure that deliverables are accomplished in time;
- Assists in the creation of reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree in Advertising, Media; Business Studies, Administration, Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent;
- Exceptional oral and written skills in both English and Filipino: Effective, clear and comprehensive;
- Copywriting skills is a must;
- Creative in writing good content idea;
- Heart for customer service;
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment;
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution;
- Technical skills: Computer skills including Microsoft office applications; familiar with using different social media channels;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Old Balara, Quezon City.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Matandang Balara, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.