The position assumes the function of Management Accounting, performing cost accounting (recording, analyzing, and reporting business data for use within the company) to aid the company in business risks assessments, budgeting and planning company service costs, to determine strategies for decision making.
Additionally, he/she will assist the Commercial Management Accountant in delegating essential tasks as preparation of Financial and Performance reports whenever the Commercial Management Accountant is not available. The primary role of the Revenue and Profit Management is to maximize the businesses' opportunity for revenue and profits. Management Accounting Analyst is in charge of compiling and analyzing data to make decisions regarding pricing & profitability on per brand and CE level. He/she compiles data on the business as well as the competition.
- Assist in planning and directing the activities of finance and accounting
- In charge of the preparation and maintenance of reports as required by the Executive Committee and Departmental Head for Financial Performance data.
- Assist in the day-to-day revenue management operations within the company, such as client costing, CE creation & uploading, and other transactions.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to executives to aid in longterm and short-term decision making.
- Prepare financial data and prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Coordinate with internal clients to complete assigned tasks within deadline.
- Analyze financial reports discrepancies and perform reconciliations and recommend effective resolution.
- Assists in budget preparation and expense management activities Departmental Heads/DBM’s as necessary.
- Perform other duties as specified by the Revenue and Profit
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, etc)
- Graduate of any Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- 2 years cost and/or management accounting experience
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Strong attention to details
- With knowledge in running/working with an accounting system software
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening