Get Hooked 360, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager manages the technology of a company to improve marketing. Their responsibility is to maximize the efficiency of the CRM data and software to improve customer care. The role of a CRM affects sales, customer service, and brand image. To successfully find ways to optimize complex CRM software programs to market effectively to current and potential customers, CRM specialists must have great analytical skills, solid communication, and organizational skills, and be good collaborators.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Managing and coordinating digital marketing projects.
- Leading a team of Associates / Specialists.
- Ensuring the fulfillment of project deliverables and KPIs.
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Creating and presenting reports
- Proficient with the use of CRM tools
Perform other duties as specified by the CRM
- Communications, administration, or management degree holder
- 2-3 years of extensive Digital or Brand Marketing experience
- Experience in Account Management / Servicing in an Advertising Agency.
- Great communicator / presenter (in both English and Tagalog)
- Excellent organization and project management, presentation skills
- Good quantitative skills
- Has experience or exposure in digital media (strategy, placement, implementation, reporting)
- Proficient with the use of CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, etc)
- Familiar with how popular digital platforms work
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics
- Familiar with Facebook’s platform
- Handled seeding of online ads
- Facebook certifications
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening
About Get Hooked 360, Inc.
Get Hooked 360 is a Philippines-based digital marketing agency committed to drive businesses forward by making smart and creative campaign ideas come to life. Our mission is to empower brands to succeed through practical, flexible, and efficient use of digital that transforms brand awareness to brand advocacy. We offer end-to-end digital marketing tools and solutions to suit business needs. Strategy, creatives, media, community management and technology are developed in-house allowing us to offer our services with better flexibility, competitiveness and customization. Why Work With Us? Our strength lies in years of experience in corporate marketing, creative servicing and information technology honing our skills to understand your brand and business objectives and choose the right messaging, digital tools, and channel to strengthen your digital presence and get to your target market. Be Part Of Our Team Get Hooked 360 strives to nurture a healthy and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive, enjoy rewarding personal relationships and work according to their abilities. Redefining the working environment of an agency, we believe that the role of both the management and its employees working together results in not only productive business outcomes but also relationships where the overall wellbeing of everyone is valued and encouraged. We value malasakit and we have a heart for our customers and our people. We believe that when we take care of our people, our people naturally takes care of our organization. We love life within and beyond work.