The CRM Specialist (CRMS) is in charge of the effective implementation of community engagement strategies of handled brands using Zendesk. The CRMS will work hand-in-hand with the Account Management leaders and other account management stakeholders to ensure that brand community engagement objectives are met.
The CRMS is responsible for the Social Media Management component of the project. The CRMS plays an integral role in ensuring that the brand’s community is engaged with on a regular basis.
- Managing the internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams
- Using Zendesk explore to improve ticket deflection and agent productivity
- Performing hands-on implementation of day-to-day changes
- Reviewing and tuning workflows in Zendesk
- Periodically audit agent permissions and ensure access is appropriate
- Update and maintain Knowledge Base and Help Centre
- Update and maintain macros
- Write new reports in Zendesk Explore
- Assist in answering/solving of Zendesk issues
- Implement SLA measurements
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- Communications or management degree holder
- Expert in creating macros, automations, triggers, SLA (business/calendar hours)
- Expert in Zendesk Support and Explore (Dashboard, dataset, queries)
- Experience in Zendesk Administration is required. Strong technical knowledge and experience administering other products are highly favorable.
- Experience in administering Zendesk and/or Software as a Service system
- Good technical skills, but not necessarily programming.
- Knowledge in creating Calculated attribute and report matrics
- High level of literacy in modern PC suites (Windows) and web applications
- Knowledge of customer support processes
- Highly organized, responsive, and good at project management.
- Analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening