The SEO Writer and Specialist is responsible for ensuring managed websites are optimized according to the latest standards and best practices of search engine optimization. This role will be responsible for creating SEO articles / content, uploading and optimizing the content on managed websites.
- He/she is in charge of ensuring SEO commitments to clients are met - this includes keyword research, optimization targets and SERP ranking.
- He/she is also responsible for collaborating with the internal team to create relevant SEO-optimized content.
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time by the immediate superiors and/or company officers.
- 3 years experience in content marketing and SEO
- Copywriting skills
- Well versed in keyword research
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Project management skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools and website CMS
- Knowledge in CSS and HTML is an advantage
- High mastery of current SEO standards
- Google Adwords Certified
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Blog Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Data Analysis