- Pasig, Philippines
- Contribute and support the team towards successful and timely completion and implementation of Archibus Facility management solution at project/client site through:
- Application customization and personalization of web-based facility management software to fit client requirments;
- Setup and integration of Archibus with 3rd party software systems as needed by the client;
- Problem Solving/ Toubleshooting of issues encountered during the project implementation;
- Extended services for technical support might be required to resolve application errors and problems (warranty service).
- With possibility to be regularized into Web Developer position (depends on candidate's performance and interest).
- Candidates would be required to go through normal job application processing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years solid web development work experience
- Full stack developer (intermediate experience in both front-end and back-end development work)
- Intermediate to advance work experience in back-end development using PHP, Java, T-SQL, scripting with MS SQL Server as database
- Intermediate to advance experience in MS SQLServer database
- Fast learner (needs to learn proprietary ARCHIBUS axvw scripting which is very close to XML)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work on-site in Ortigas area for 4-5 months (estimate only; can be shortened depending on candidates performance)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.