- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- The position exists to perform the tasks and responsibilities in the area of Employee Relations, Training and Development of the HR business processes;
- The incumbent of the position shall be responsible and accountable for the efficient monitoring and effective execution of the training and developmental initiatives;
- Fair, objective and consistent implementation of the company policies and procedures;
- Timely information dissemination and management of HR information at intranet;
- The position also exists to be an additional support to the other members of the HR Division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or any 4-year course;
- At least two (2) years experience in Employee Relations and Learning and Development;
- Familiar with competency-based learning and development;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.