- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 19/F Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business or Economics.
- At least five (5) years working experience in a marketing role, two (2) years of which is in a Supervisory or Team Lead role.
- Has experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies, customer, and market research.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement, and monitor the annual marketing plan, detailing the specific revenue and profit objectives.
- Plan and campaign in order to achieve the objectives.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders.
- Determine individual training and development of each direct report and initiate the necessary action to meet these needs.
Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc. is an information technology company focused on providing geographic information systems (GIS) and mapping solutions in the Philippines. It has been servicing the Philippine GIS market since 1991. Geodata Systems’ timely establishment enabled it to participate in public and private efforts to better manage utilities, local governments, environment, and natural resources and provide improved customer services with better information bases about lands, waters, and atmosphere linked to other geographically-referenced information. Geodata Systems is composed of a balance of highly-trained and skilled professionals who know how to design and build GIS solutions better than anyone in the Philippine marketplace. It also prides itself of a sales, marketing, business development, and customer care group who is expert in understanding the user needs and expectations. It is supported by a network of consultants with expertise in natural resources management (forestry, fisheries, mining), geodetic survey and mapping, environment, utility asset management, geology, mathematics, statistics, computer and information sciences, data communications, electrical and civil engineering, architecture, economics, management, finance, planning, etc. Geodata Systems is the Sole Authorized Philippine Distributor of Esri, the global company that has been at the forefront of geographic information systems (GIS) for more than forty years. It has established business relationships with companies in the USA and Asia Pacific (i.e. Trimble, DigitalGlobe, Innovyze, Schneider Electric, Exelis, IBM, Microsoft), and local business partners for marketing, product development and solution provisioning. Our customers manage vast infrastructures, lands, waters, communities, emergency and disaster mitigation and response, utilities, national and local governments, businesses, and academic institutions. Geodata Systems provides services to our customers to make best use of the products supplied to them. These are in the areas of geospatial data management, analysis and planning, field operations, situational awareness, executive dashboard, and citizen/stakeholder engagement as applied to their industry or sector. Geodata Systems is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. GEODATA’s Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) that covers (1) Provision of Design and Development of Projects using GIS and Mapping Solutions; (2) Sales and Marketing of GIS Platform and Geospatial Content; (3) Provision of Training and Technical Support; (4) Provision of Survey, Mapping and Geospatial Content Services. Geodata Systems is the only IT partner of the Local Government Training Institute/Philnet under the Local Government Academy (LGA). Registered with the government electronic procurement system and accredited supplier of DBM. Together, Geodata Systems’ full-time multidisciplinary staff, consultants and business partners provide the quality products and services to meet the GIS needs and related requirements of our customers in the Philippines.