- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Develop geodatabase of prospects, customers, and opportunities.
- Develop strategies to gain access to decision makers
- Prepares sales goals and sales plan.
- Respond to pre-sales inquiries on the products for assigned vertical’s’ prospects and customers.
- Deliver client needs-centered presentations of ArcGIS and other products for assigned vertical.
- Provide and coordinate pre-sales demos, workshops and seminars on ArcGIS and other products of Geodata for assigned vertical prospects and customers.
- Write proposals and quotations.
- Manage client meetings, objections and negotiating synergistic terms
- Establishing commitment and closing the sale
- Maintains communication and relationship with clients.
- Ensures that all deliverables as agreed are correctly delivered and on time.
- Assists and maintains EPN and business partners for the assigned vertical market/ industry.
- Attend to client inquiries and concerns.
- Assist Finance in collecting from customers.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- College graduate preferably in Earth Science, Geography, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or related courses;
- Experience in account management or sales and marketing;
- Knowledge in GIS;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Has the discipline for thoroughness to follow through on work assignments and deliverables
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.