We are looking for a GIS Specialist who will contribute to the implementation of data service projects by performing the tasks assigned in accordance with the quality standards of the company.
- Efficiently create and edit feature geometry and attributes.
- Solve common data alignment and projection issues.
- Maintain spatial relationships among features using topology.
- Use ArcGIS tools for data migration of different spatial data formats.
- Apply a standard editing workflow to manage updates to the GIS database.
- Use ArcGIS tools for performing data quality checks.
- Conduct survey on field and record the data required as seen during the survey using GPS.
- Create high-quality maps that combine data from different sources.
- Manage, symbolize, and label map layers to support visualization and data exploration.
- Create appropriate symbology, map elements, and layout design.
- Create an appropriate geodatabase structure to organize data for efficient storage, display and editing.
- Add rules and behaviors to ensure the spatial and attribute integrity of geographic data.
- Find, manage, create and execute tools/ geoprocessing models to automate analysis tasks.
- Author and submit documentation related to data conversion and editing workflows.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstration/ presentation related to ArcGIS Desktop marketing and business development activities.
- Investigate and evaluate client’s existing databases for data conversion projects.
- Provide technical support for problems related to ArcGIS Desktop and data related problems.
- Develop training materials/ manuals.
- Assist in the conduct of custom workshops on specific topics covering ArcGIS Desktop-related technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Geodetic Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses.
- Has basic knowledge of GIS and geospatial technologies.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and ability to use productivity software.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Effective corporate communication and information management skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 19th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Information Technology
- 1 opening