- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
What is the opportunity?
As our Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of our growing company. Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all accounting entries and maintenance of our general ledger;
- Managing of accounts payable and receivable, reimbursable expenses and bank reconciliation;
- Creating regular financial reports to analyze performance and identify opportunities to improve business;
- Managing tax payments and reporting requirements to authorities and regulatory bodies including the Bureau of Internal Revenue and the Security and Exchange Commission;
- Coordinating with our auditor and other financial advisors;
- Implementing of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure integrity of our finances;
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for motivated, proactive and detail-oriented candidates who have a passion for the Generation HOPE mission.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- at least one year of relevant experience
- excellent oral and written communications
- Standout candidates will have their CPA and previous experience with NetSuite.
- Most importantly, you should also be excited about the prospect of operating independently in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.