- Implement sales and business development activities for the assigned territory
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with potential and current partner clients and establishments
- Ensure fulfillment of order processing and deliveries
- Responsible for managing the accounts receivables (ARs); Ensure the timely processing of invoices and the collections from the customers in coordination with the Order to Cash Team and Accounting Department
- Conducting regular store checks and account visits
- Prepare and submit sales reports.
- With at least 2-3 years of experience in sales, account management, relationship management
- We are looking for highly motivated, go-getter, customer-centric, creative and collaborative individuals who are passionate in fulfilling our mission to do Business for Good.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management Engineering or any related courses.
- Exceptional communication and relationship, and account management skills
- Entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented
- Amenable to do field-work
- Has own transportation is welcome
About GenerationHope, Inc.
Generation Hope is a new type of business that is sustainably contributing to the social advancement of the Philippines. Our flagship product, “Hope in a Bottle” (HIB), a purified bottled water, is the first Philippine brand to donate 100% of the profit to the building of public school classrooms across the Philippines. Launched in 2012, our mission was simple, to allow Filipinos to choose another way – to vote with their peso about what was important to them. As Hope looks towards the future, we are expanding our portfolio to create and invest in products that increase our impact and provide greater opportunities for all Filipinos to prosper.