- Makati City, PhilippinesMakati City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakati CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finance Associate will be part of the Shared Services department responsible for overseeing the financial health of the organization. You will be responsible for managing the company's financial transactions, including but not limited to:
- Prepare and reconcile financial reports.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions; Report status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting database.
- Assist and prepare reports on expenses and budgets.
- Track bank deposits, payments and maintenance of the cash in Bank (Bank Reconciliation task and Check preparation).
- Provide assistance in financial auditing related tasks
- Assist in the processing of payroll and all government mandated documents and certifications.
We are looking for highly organized, passionate and self-starter individuals who are eager to fulfill our mission of doing Business for good:
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any related course; CPA is an advantage
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Finance Associate or Officer preferably in the FMCG industry
- Solid experience of financial and accounting procedures
- Must have experience in using financial software
- Knowledgeable of Philippine Financial Regulations
- Excellent organization skills, and able to handle time-sensitive tasks and confidential data
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work location: Makati City
- Work schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Can start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.