Strategic Partnership Development Manager
- Makati City, PhilippinesMakati City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakati CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Who are we looking for?
We are hiring for strategic Partnership Managers who will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships while developing tactics to raise funds to build public school classrooms.
- Responsible for identifying and strengthening business relationships and collaborations;
- Oversee and navigate legal requirements for fundraising expansion abroad;
- Build organization network through targeted outreach and strong project planning;
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and build local and overseas networks;
- Develop and execute plans for strategic growth;
- Conduct market research, analyze and report on partner initiatives and forecast changes;
- Represent the organization in various meetings;
What do we do?
Friends of Hope is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving educational and professional opportunities for all in the Philippines. It is the sister organization of a company, Generation Hope, which has a portfolio of consumer products that reinvest in the Philippines. Our flagship product is a purified bottled water under the brand “Hope in a Bottle” (HIB). 100% of the profits from HIB sales are donated to Friends of Hope, which uses the funds to build much-needed public school classrooms across the Philippines.
Together, Friends of Hope and Generation Hope seek to empower consumers to make choices with their purchases that can change our country for the better. Join us on our quest to show the world the power of private companies that act in the public service.
Who you are:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications or any related courses
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience as Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Partnerships Officer in the nonprofit, FMCG, Hospitality or Service industries, doing business to business sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Can present himself/herself well
- Preferably with strong network of clients both local and abroad
- Target driven and highly motivated
- Can start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.