- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 12% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 hours ago
- Marketing / Advertising
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th floor Cambridge Building Tordesillas St. Salcedo VIllage Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Graduate of Human Resources/Psychology or equivalent
- With 3 years work experience
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well independently but must also work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The HR Specialist will handle recruitment and employee engagement.
- Administers Pre-employment exam
- Prepares and updates employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating of team members.
- Ensuring new team member’s paperwork is completed and processed
- Ensure that new team members will have the tools needed on the first day of work.
- Inform applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Oversee the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Analyse and recognise patterns in employee data (i.e. metrics such as employee survey results and
- Labour turnover etc) to shape engagement activities, drive action through the line, maximise impact and evaluate success.
GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications Inc. (GMCI) is known for innovation and strategic marketing in the communications industry. Our services include strategy, branding, digital, crisis and issues management,integrated marketing and events, among others. GMCI is both locally and internationally multi-awarded by communications award giving bodies; including being the only PR and social marketing agency to ever be named a finalist in the Tambuli IMCEA Agency Effectiveness Awards, being a three-time consecutive winner of the International Business Awards (The Stevies) from 2011 to 2013, in addition to a number of other accolades we have been able to accumulate throughout the years. Some of our clients include the European Union, as a branding and communications partner; and Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM), branding and communications partner. On the advocacy side, we believe in using communications for change, which has prompted us to hold talks on risk and crisis management, sustainable development, branding and strategy, tourism, investments and inclusive growth. Over 14 years, GMCI has been transforming brands into thought leaders. Our transformative values-based marketing campaigns are designed to influence perception and change beliefs. The campaigns we develop are centered on strategic communications based on consumer insighting, market analysis, and business intelligence and custom-designed to address our clients’ specific business problems.