Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Planner
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for curating strategic plans that act as blueprints of projects. In this capacity, the IMC Planner is in charge of translating strategic directions into executional elements that seamlessly form a clear framwork for each project.
- Participate and contribute in initial briefing, brainstorming, and ideation sessions.
- Collaborate through succeeding briefing, brainstorming, and ideation sessions with the core team and other business units to develop supporting elements of a plan.
- Write and develop plans for pitching and threshing out, including:
- Public relations
- Business development
- Risk and crisis plans
- Assist in identification of plan elements for costing.
- Attend client presentation meetings or immersion meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Research, Communications, Advertising, Management, or any related course.
- At least one (1) year of professional experience preferably on multi-industry research, strategic planning, or communications.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft® Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- High level of written and spoken English.
- High level of both creativity and analytical thinking.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cambridge Centre, 108 Tordesillas Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.