- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Maintains Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling the following:
- Supporting material distribution.
- Conserves Executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence by doing the following:
- Drafting letters and documents.
- Collecting and analyzing information.
- Initiating telecommunications.
- Answers phone calls and directs inquiries.
- Monitors the inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferably with experience being an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner and efficient in clerical works.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Metropolitan Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing Communications
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.