- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
1. Work as a part of a team with copywriters, directors, account executives and marketing specialists discussing the project objectives and requirements.
2. Creatively develop concepts, graphics, audio, video and layouts depending on the various needs and purpose of clients.
3. Produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive designs.
4. Prepares rough drafts based on agreed brief.
5. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
6. Present finalized ideas, concepts and layout to the creative team.
7. Incorporate changes recommended by the team or client into the final output.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Metropolitan Ave., Sta. Cruz, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing Communications
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.