- Prepare reports and documents for finance and admin purposes.
- Encode and file materials according to the established procedures.
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff.
- Assists in planning travels, trips, meetings, and other arrangements for the company.
- Assist with financial management by encoding and filing financial materials for proper management procedures.
- Update procedures on payments monthly statutory payments and other payables ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Assist with financial reports as required.
- Month-end duties as required.
- Background in finance, administration, operations, and clerical work.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and methodical.
- With intermediate to advanced level in performing finance and administrative duties in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- With experience in Bookkeeping.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Hybrid Work Setup (WFH and Report to Office)
We are the BPO for Marketing Services. It is our commitment to deliver fulfilling experiences through excellent work and a high level of engagement that will bring happiness to our customers in every touchpoint.