Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit B4 Topy's Place Calle Industria Corner Economia Street Bagumbayan Qeuzon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably graduate of Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or Management;
- With a minimum 1-2 years work experience in PR, Marketing, Advertising, or Digital Advertising;
- Knows MS Office applications;
- Ability to develop marketing communication plans;
- Project management and coordination;
- Good oral and written communications skills;
- Knowledgeable with the use of Social Media Platforms such us but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, blogs;
- Adaptable, flexible, articulate, organized, with high energy and confident, creative, self-directed and proactive.
Must ensure that company is well represented with a strong online presence on all Social Media platforms by creating interactive and engaging content, planning and executing Social Media promotional campaigns as well as overseeing audience engagement.
- Build social media strategy using competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Reporting and editing social media tools.
- Monitor and respond to social media channels.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate .social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with sales to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Geek and Gadgets Community Corp. is a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor that deals in products such as DVD/CD players, A/V receivers and Home Theatre speakers as well as mixers, spinners and other Professional Electronic product lines. We represent some of the most well known consumer and professional electronic companies as their exclusive country distributor.
Established on January 2001, the Company started handling the Philippine distribution and marketing of Harman Group products such as JBL, Harman Kardon and Infinity. In 2002, it strengthen its sales and marketing strategies which Denon Electrics took notice of that resulted in the forging of an Official Distributorship Contract between Denon and Geek and Gadgets for Denon Products early 2002. The partnership of Denon and Geek and Gadgets continued to expand when Denon granted the Denon Pro distribution early 2004.
We have built strong tie-ups with the Country’s biggest and well-known dealers of audio-video products numbering to almost 70 stores located at the Country’s top retail malls.
Three of this stores exclusively carries our brands and earn the merit of being our Priority Dealer.
The Audio-Video industry had evolved dramatically and drastically from being a source of sounds and moving pictures or a couch-potato’s favorite hang-out into a dynamic, vital part and highly entertaining industry that people from all walks of life loves to experience and enjoy. Geek and Gadgets aims to bring these products within the reach of vast market through our wide array of dealers nationwide.
Geek and Gadgets is a committed and a dedicated distributor of high quality consumer and professional electronic products. Removing any complications with dealers thus, winning their dedication and trust. Contradictory to current thrust which retail.
The Head Office and Service Center is currently located at Unit B4 Topy’s Place Calle Industria corner Economia Street, Bagumbayan Libis, Quezon City.