- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit B4 Topy's Place Calle Industria Corner Economia Street Bagumbayan Qeuzon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Can be a graduate of related vocational courses of at least 2 years, preferably with TESDA certificate.
- With experience in related field; electrical wiring and electronics.
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
The primary responsibility of the Service Technician is diagnosing problems, estimating repair costs, ordering parts, minimizing rework, proper use, and care of tools and equipment, on the job safety practices, and proper job documentation including technical report writing.
- Responsible for the set-up, testing, operation and tear down of A/V equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting for AV related equipment like projectors, microphones, etc.
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional interaction with clients.
Geek and Gadgets Community Corp. is a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor that deals in products such as DVD/CD players, A/V receivers and Home Theatre speakers as well as mixers, spinners and other Professional Electronic product lines. We represent some of the most well known consumer and professional electronic companies as their exclusive country distributor.
Established on January 2001, the Company started handling the Philippine distribution and marketing of Harman Group products such as JBL, Harman Kardon and Infinity. In 2002, it strengthen its sales and marketing strategies which Denon Electrics took notice of that resulted in the forging of an Official Distributorship Contract between Denon and Geek and Gadgets for Denon Products early 2002. The partnership of Denon and Geek and Gadgets continued to expand when Denon granted the Denon Pro distribution early 2004.
We have built strong tie-ups with the Country’s biggest and well-known dealers of audio-video products numbering to almost 70 stores located at the Country’s top retail malls.
Three of this stores exclusively carries our brands and earn the merit of being our Priority Dealer.
The Audio-Video industry had evolved dramatically and drastically from being a source of sounds and moving pictures or a couch-potato’s favorite hang-out into a dynamic, vital part and highly entertaining industry that people from all walks of life loves to experience and enjoy. Geek and Gadgets aims to bring these products within the reach of vast market through our wide array of dealers nationwide.
Geek and Gadgets is a committed and a dedicated distributor of high quality consumer and professional electronic products. Removing any complications with dealers thus, winning their dedication and trust. Contradictory to current thrust which retail.
The Head Office and Service Center is currently located at Unit B4 Topy’s Place Calle Industria corner Economia Street, Bagumbayan Libis, Quezon City.