- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 55% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UNIT B4 TOPYS PLACE CALLE INDUSTRIA ECONOMIA STREET BAGUMABAYAN LIBIS, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years experience in the same capacity.
- With knowledge in construction design and electrical layout.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently and follow through effectively.
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must have knowledge and skills using Cad, Photoshop and Sketch-Up and can render.
The primary responsibility of the Cad Operator is to manage all Cad Lay-outs, perspective, piping, and wiring. He is also responsible in coordinating with sales, clients, and other suppliers.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components, and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Assist and coordinate with technical staff and Engineering.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
Geek and Gadgets Community Corp. is a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor that deals in products such as DVD/CD players, A/V receivers and Home Theatre speakers as well as mixers, spinners and other Professional Electronic product lines. We represent some of the most well known consumer and professional electronic companies as their exclusive country distributor.
Established on January 2001, the Company started handling the Philippine distribution and marketing of Harman Group products such as JBL, Harman Kardon and Infinity. In 2002, it strengthen its sales and marketing strategies which Denon Electrics took notice of that resulted in the forging of an Official Distributorship Contract between Denon and Geek and Gadgets for Denon Products early 2002. The partnership of Denon and Geek and Gadgets continued to expand when Denon granted the Denon Pro distribution early 2004.
We have built strong tie-ups with the Country’s biggest and well-known dealers of audio-video products numbering to almost 70 stores located at the Country’s top retail malls.
Three of this stores exclusively carries our brands and earn the merit of being our Priority Dealer.
The Audio-Video industry had evolved dramatically and drastically from being a source of sounds and moving pictures or a couch-potato’s favorite hang-out into a dynamic, vital part and highly entertaining industry that people from all walks of life loves to experience and enjoy. Geek and Gadgets aims to bring these products within the reach of vast market through our wide array of dealers nationwide.
Geek and Gadgets is a committed and a dedicated distributor of high quality consumer and professional electronic products. Removing any complications with dealers thus, winning their dedication and trust. Contradictory to current thrust which retail.
The Head Office and Service Center is currently located at Unit B4 Topy’s Place Calle Industria corner Economia Street, Bagumbayan Libis, Quezon City.