As an IM Architect you will consult on client projects, interpreting the business functional and non-functional requirements and translate these into IM Architecture. You will be required to manage the IM Architecture from design through to successful implementation.
The role requires sound IM architecture experience and the candidate must have the ability to:
- Design ETL Architecture for data movement, data migration and data consolidation.
- Design IM processes.
- Design data movement audit and error management processes.
- Participate in System Integration Testing for data migration/ETL.
- Interact with client users.
- Design processes to manage and maintain meta-data.
- Design processes to manage data quality.
- Design processes for Master data Management.
- In depth understanding of data management concepts.
- Very good understanding of the concepts and technology associated with data extraction, data transformation and data load.
- Good understanding about data profiling, data quality management and meta-data management.
- ETL tool set experience such as IBM Information Server, Informatica Product Set and other ETL Tools.
- Ability to define overall ETL architecture.
- Ability to define, lead design and coordinate the implementation of ETL and components.
- Data Modelling
- Master Data Management
- Ability to identify and implement the ETL technology best suited to meet the business outcome.
- Ability to ensure developers follow design and other standards and accepted practices. Able and willing to code review and manage remediation.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively toward common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills.
- Multi tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Highly motivated.
- Focused on a quality outcome.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Relational database experience such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix.
- Business Rule Analysis and Design.
- UNIX/Shell scripting.
- Relational and/or Dimensional Data Modelling.
- Understanding of Business Intelligences and Data Warehousing.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing