Data Visualization / BI Developer
- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
As a BI Developer you will consult on client projects, developing reports, dashboards, and insights reporting solutions
The role requires solid data visualization and report development experience and the candidate must have the ability to:
- Develop BI reports, dashboards, and visualization output
- Interact with client users.
- Define users for the solution and data requirements of the end users.
- Develop processes to manage and maintain meta data.
- Complete business analysis tasks.
- In depth understanding of BI and reporting concepts.
- BI and Data Visualisation tools such as Cognos, SAP BO, Qlik, Tableau, and Oracle Reporting
- Good communication skills.
- Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively toward common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills.
- Multi tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Highly motivated.
- Focused on a quality outcome.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Relational database experience such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix.
- Business Rule Analysis and Design experience.
- Data Modelling experience.
- UNIX/Shell scripting experience.
- Relational and/or Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing.
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing