Data Analysis and Profiling Consultant
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Philippines
- In depth understanding of data quality management concepts.
- Ability to define data quality management strategy and roadmap.
- Experience with data profiling tools.
- Understanding of data management concepts.
- Ability to analyse client data quality issues and assist clients in defining the impact of the data quality issues.
- Ability to define issues resolution processes and facilitate issues resolution.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively toward common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills.
- Multi tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Highly motivated.
- Focused on a quality outcome.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Data Profiling tools such as ProfileStage, QualityStage, Data Doctor, IDQ
- ETL tools such as IBM Information Server (DataStage at a minimum) or Informatica.
- Relational database experience such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix.
- Business Rule Analysis and Design experience.
- Data Modeling experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ETL processes to manage quality data.
- Understanding of data migration challenges.
- Understanding of Data Integration and Analytics
As a Data Analysis and Profiling Consultant you will consult on client projects profiling data, conducting data analysis, identifying and resolving data quality issues, defining data quality resolution processes and defining business rules for data quality management.
The role requires solid data profiling and analysis experience and the candidate must have the ability to:
- Complete data profiling activities – column, dependency and redundancy.
- Develop a data quality management strategy and roadmap.
- Develop resolution processes for data quality management.
- Define business rules and logic for data quality management.
- Work with names and address standardization concepts, tools and technology.
- Interact with client user community to resolve data quality issues.
- Complete business analysis tasks.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing