PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Understand client requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Functional requirements and design
- Report the progress of his work in respect with the planning and budgets validated by the project team
- Will be reporting to the offshore PeopleSoft Manager
- Minimum 6 years functional experience on several of the following PeopleSoft Finance modules: Billing, Accounts Receivable and Procurement.
- Minimum 4 years functional experience on several of the following PeopleSoft Finance modules: Asset Management, Project Costing, Cash Management, Fixed Asset, General Ledger and Accounts Payable
- Minimum 3 years Developer experience; Strong working experience on Application Designer objects, PeopleTools, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, PS Query and Integration Broker
- Experience or have knowledge with GL configuration including base table set up, adding ChartFields, creating allocations, combo edit rules, consolidations, commitment control processing, trees and performing month and year-end close.
- Experienced or have knowledge with AR configuration including defining financial gateway processing, pay cycles, 1099s, etc. Should be familiar with OCR scanning and indexing, workflow, accruals, and close reconciliation
- Experienced working on PeopleSoft Financials Application Version 9.0 and up.
- Proven ability to work with all members of a project team, including business, technical, and management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in a team environment.
- A result oriented individual and a good team player.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing