Oracle Database Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 years experience as an Oracle Database Administrator
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must also have the experience in the following;
- Database Performance Tuning
- Database Security
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Presenting Technical Information
- Quality Focus
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Operating Systems
- Attention to Detail
- Information Security Policies
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing