SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Develop Technical &Understand Functional Specifications.
- Develop Program Objects using ABAP.
- Conduct Unit Testing.
- Support other forms of testing.
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified.
- Support Cutover and Go-Live.
- At least 3-years of SAP ABAP Workflow experience;
- Should have experience of working in a SAP ABAP Work Flow & SAP HANA experience;
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework;
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience of Onsite / offshore coordination;
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing