SAP PI HCI Technical Consultant
- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Deal with the newest SAP Process Integration product releases such as Process Integration and Process Orchestration, versions 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5.
Capable of developing and debugging source code on integration languages such as XML, JAVA and ABAP.
- Strong experience with different versions of SAP Process Integration such as 7.0x, 7.1x, 7.3x and 7.4. Other SAP Integration products experience is desired but not mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of the new HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and its Integration Services (IS), formerly known as HANA Cloud Integrator (HCI) and the Cloud Connector.
- Experience in minimum one SAP Process Integration product version as consultant (minimum of 3 years) working on system administration and/or developing interfaces, mainly SAP PI administration, and performance improvement (technical perspective).
- Experience having participated in at least 2 full end-to-end SAP project implementations.
- Deep technical expertise in SAP Process Integration, SAP Process Orchestration or SAP HANA Cloud Integration.
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing