SAP BODS Technical Consultant
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Philippines
- 3-years and above experience in SAP BODS (Business Objects Data Services).
- Experience implementing and optimizing ETL processes using SAP Business Objects Data Services.
- Expertise in SAP Data Quality Management, SAP Information Steward.
- Experience working on data integration projects with SAP and knowledge of database tables and relationships in SAP.
- Understanding relational data models.
- Worked with SAP ECC, CRM, and BW Extractors in BODS and must have done Custom ABAP code generation.
- ETL Performance tuning.
- Responsible for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from disparate source systems.
- Designs and develops event driven integration between systems (EAI).
- Development of performance optimized Data Services objects.
- Data profiling, cleansing, mapping, transformation, and de-duplication.
- Create repositories, projects, workflows, data flows, scripts, and data stores.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing