SAP BPC Functional Consultant
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Supports implementation and production support of SAP Business Planning & Consolidation.
- Uses business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology.
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP Business Planning & Consolidation.
Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in most of the below areas:
- SAP BPC
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation BPC
- 4+ yrs. of experience as solution architect for SAP BPC Projects for Planning or Consolidation
- Experience in implementing SAP BPC 10.x projects
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing