SAP FICO Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 18 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Experience should be in the End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in most of the below areas:
- SAP Finance – FI – New General Ledger & Profit Center Accounting, FI – Accounts Payable, FI – Accounts Receivables, FI – Bank accounting and FI – Asset Accounting.
- SAP Finance – Taxation and Withholding Taxes.
- SAP Finance – Closing activities, Validations, and Substitutions & Reporting.
- Controlling – Cost element accounting, Cost Center Accounting and Internal Orders.
- Knowledge on CO-PA & Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
- FI integration with MM, SD, HR & PS.
- Experience in managing and handling a team
- SAP FICO Functional Manager in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various SAP Implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
- Need to work as a manager in different phases of various ongoing SAP Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
- Interact and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Managing of assigned tasks of the associate and senior associates and on time and regular status reporting to the clients.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing