Websphere Integration Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MBA with a sound industry experience of 7 to 10 Yrs
- Working knowledge with SOA & ESB
- Strong skills on Java, J2EE technologies
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience using IBM Integration Bus ( WebSphere Message Broker) in a SOA Solution, Web Services solution, JSON messages
- Experience using IBM WebSphere MQ
- Experience in message modelling, XML, XSLT
- Experience working with Message Sets/WSDLs/ SOAP nodes
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT , WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX) , IBM Integration Designer / WebSphere Integration Developer, Web Services
- Strong working knowledge of SOA concepts & approaches (Web Services, UDDI, WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc)
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle or DB2.
- To ensure project deliverables conforms to business requirements/objectives.
- Understand the requirements, evaluate potential solutions and provide technical recommendations
- Contribute to the design and development of projects where deemed necessary
- Participate in the design and planning of solutions infrastructure changes
- Liaison with the Project manager/Project Leader to ensure successful deliveries
- Responsible for design, impact analysis for the requirements
- Complete projects in accordance with agreed standards i.e. operational acceptance criteria
- Ensure that work is completed with very high quality
- Should have good oral and written communication.
- Ability to work well with clients and other internal system groups.
- The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought leadership.
- Bachelor or a higher degree from a reputed university.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing