Japanese Java Developer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Engineer / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a sound industry experience of 3 to 6 years
- Experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter / PolicyCenter/ BillingCenter Configuration/ Integration/Conversion
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Insurance domain background, Property & Casualty
- Experience in Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
- Strong in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
- Should have strong knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication skills
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
- Excellent English and Japanese Language verbal and written communication
- Java Developer/ Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services to contribute in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects
- Collaborate with team members, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals,
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the Lead
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing