Software Quality Assurance Manager
- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Experienced Testing Professionals with expertise on testing Guidewire Products - Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center, with prior experience in Insurance(Property &Casualty) OR BFSI Sectors: Wealth management/ Investment /Core Banking/ Temenos/ Flexcube/ Finacle
Your client responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact throughout the life of your project
- Early identification of project risks
- Contingency and scenario planning
- Rapid resolution of any issues
- Scope change management
- Resource management
- Ensuring that project objectives and deliverables are met on time and in full
- Monitoring the progress of the project
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
- Keeping the project team focused on a common set of objectives
- Encouraging and motivating the team, establishing open lines of communication
- Foster teamwork and lead by example, Integrating the cross-team project functions into a high performing team
- Transforming teams to highly effective project team that is flexible and responsive
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Good experience in Manual Functional/Integration/System Testing
- Good experience and understand the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Real time knowledge and experience on Insurance (P &C)/Banking/Capital Markets background.
- Expertise in Defect tracking tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira
- Excellent business communication skills
- Good Leadership skills
- MCA/ BE / B.Tech/ equivalent with software testing industry experience of 12 + years
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing