Software Quality Assurance Associate (IT)
- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various testing streams of Guidewire/ Temenos/ Flexcube/ Finacle package implementation projects.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
- Good experience in Manual Functional/Integration/System Testing
- Good experience and understand the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Real time knowledge and experience on Insurance (P &C)/Banking/Capital Markets background.
- Expertise in Defect tracking tools like Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira
- Excellent business communication skills
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing