IBM Maximo Asset Management Developer
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible in designing, developing, and/or testing project deliverables.
- Provide production support and resolve user issues with system performance, availability, and functionality.
- Work directly with client team members and colleagues to achieve project goals
- Develop and share functional and business expertise with the team
- Learn company (EY) methodologies and service offerings
- Relevant experience working on mid-large scale implementations and/or upgrades to IBM Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver quality documents, presentations, and other deliverables
- Proven capacity to communicate and interact with clients at all levels
- Cohesive experience working in a team environment
- Proven functional and technical expertise regarding IBM Maximo in implementing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
- Different IBM Maximo solution such as Nuclear Power Solution, Oil and Gas Solution and, Health, Safety and Environment Manager Solution.
- IBM Maximo Scheduler
- Table structures within Maximo
- Client conversion from old business process to IBM Maximo
- Database changes and/or Database Configurations and Domains
- Creating and managing new user interfaces using Maximo Application Designer
- Creating Workflow design changes
- Integration with other applications such as Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
- Work Management
- Inventory management
- BIRT reports
- Skill in complex SQL scripting
- Experience in JAVA programming and Oracle database
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About GDS Philippines
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing