Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Makati, Philippines5F Suite 506 Rufino Building, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Junior Software QA Analyst is responsible for working with the development/delivery team to plan testing activities, measuring and monitoring progress to ensure that testing is on time and within budget, ensuring that all quality requirements are met, and verifying that testing-related documentation meets or exceeds expectations.
- Plan and review test models for product (including Client systems) test and release control (plans, data, and scripts)
- Define test plans and criteria for acceptance
- Approve entry/exit criteria to be used
- Identify and implement key processes and tools
- Identify / Plan demand for Integration/Delivery Testing
- Define testing quality standards, guidelines, and testing methodologies for the team
- Modify them as necessary for the requirements of the specific release
- Ensure that these test processes are followed
- Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure application is on time and within budget and that they meet entry and exit criteria
- Work with the delivery and product/architecture teams to plan one or more of the following: assembly, product, performance, and user acceptance tests
- Determine all testing environment requirements and tool
- Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria
The ideal candidate will have experience with testing web applications. Experience with client/server architecture and request/response flows should also be a core area of experience as well as the ability to access and interpret server logs.
This position requires a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and will also be required to collaborate with other team members. Candidate must be dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis.
This position requires strong analytical skills in not only approaching and executing tests but in analyzing the details of test results for projects. Strong bug reporting skills and ability to communicate clearly with the Senior QA and developers are a must.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.